I WILL FILE NOW COMPLANTS TO THE AUTHORITIES IN FLORIDA, KEY LAGO, ISLAMORADA ABOUT NEAL WARREN AKA GREG HALL TO GET RID OF THIS LUNATIC STALKER AND DEFAMER AND WILL ALSO WRITE TO ATTORNEY JOSEPH MANZO WHERE TO FIND THIS PERVERT AND LAW VIOLATOR
Barbara Schwarz
2009-10-15 22:46:07 UTC
Neal Warren wrote to me and offered me a ripped off copy of Photoshop,
(that he uses for lawless conduct) which I refused as I do not want
to be involved in his criminal actions. He got it from his German
friend.

Who else than the German secret service tells that perverted NEAL
WARREN stalker and defamer to stalk me and defame me?

Barbara Schwarz
--
If you are a woman, do not respond to any postings made by Neal Warren
aka Gregory Hall aka Ron Wilson, etc. He is as a stalker a perverted

Here is a motion by attorney Joseph Manzo in the case against Charles
Novin, in which he mentions at the end of page 13 Greg Hall's
defamation or libel or stalking or other illegal and criminal actions.
(Part about Greg Hall starts at the end of page 13.)

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2009-04-27-Osterwald%20Answer%20and%20Counterclaim.pdf

Attorney Joseph Manzo doesn't know the real name of Greg Hall. That
can be helped: It is Neal Warren, he lives on a tiny yellow boat
without comfort named "Cut the Mustard" in Florida, Key Largo/
Islamorada, near the Marina where he does not have to pay for his
Internet access. He thinks he can't be served as he has no home just a
mailbox.
(Some people think he is a sex offender or even a rapist and live
among people and has to register.)

These photos about him are 5 years old. Unlike me, he does not post
recent photos.

http://sharkinflorida.blogspot.com/

His website in which he lies about himself.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051123034805re_/captneal.homestead.com/

He is a disgusting man pushing 70s who will stalk any woman
relentlessly if she refuses to become his wife or sex object and turns
him down and lie about your character, looks, age just about anything.
He teams up with the lowest posters on the net to archive this.

First he posted this in April 2009: "Shirley, don't you have some of
your own affairs to tend to? Why do you
constantly stalk Barbara when she's not even mentioning your name? Go
iron some shirts or something usefull like that."

And the hypocrite does exactly to me after I did not give him the
attention or whatever else he had in his dirty mind.

Also in April 2009, he posted this for me: "Oh, by the way, in case
you're suspicious that some stranger is being nice to you so he can
stab you in the back later like some others have done, don't worry.
You have my word I would never do that to you."

What a liar!

1) He posted a photo of a stranger, a woman and lied to numerous
newsgroups that I would be that person in the photo.
2) He photoshopped my photo and exchanged it with a barely dressed
woman in a stripper pose, lying to numerous newsgroups that it would
be me.
3) Photoshopping another photo of mine and putting it online without
asking me for permission before doing so.
4) Forging, e.g. a document of excommunication, the socalled SP
declare on Marty Rathbun and lying that the Church of Scientology
declared him SP and hurting people and misleading them.
5) Lying about my whereabouts, character, activities, intelligence,
education, looks, age, feet, other apperances over and over and over
again, making clear that he will just let go of his insane stalking if
I surrender to his lawless wishes.
6) Uses ripped off Internet access to cyberstalk me.
7) Lying that my Blogspot would not contain my photos of this summer,
trying to alienate the real Marty Rathbun (whose appearance he also
defamed and smeared) because I look of course too good and too young
for old man Neal Warren (and also old man Eldon Braun, another
certified defamer who support him in those lies).
8) Constantly provoking me to come back to Usenet and post to correct
his malicicous defamation about me.
9) Sexually harassing me beyond belief.
10) Tries to alienate Scientologists from me by dishing out all kinds
of lies about my character.
11) Joining forces with the abusive sock of my other cyberstalker and
defamer Gary aka Garry Scarff (Google his name)
because Neal Warren and openly gay Garry Scarff (who boasts having
HIV) are very much alike.
12) Copycat, copying my style to communicate but they do it in an
abusive way.
13) Trying to introduce Taliban rules to Usenet not allowing any woman
to post
14) Bashing ALL women as I never have seen it before...
15) Offering me to mail me a ripped off photoshop software package
that he got from his German friend.
(Needless to say, I rejected the criminal offer.)

I never made any oath to Warren. I try to get rid of the man since
months!

Warren claims he is a Christian and this criminal man has the guts to
cite Jesus or God! Garry Scarff went to
church to find gay sex partners. Warren goes to church to find women
to abuse. He posted that Jesus would
forgive mass murderers. This satan named Neal Warren aka Greg Hall
commits his crimes and think that it will
be simply forgiven.

If there is a hell, it was designed for people like him and Scarff.

Barbara Schwarz
Gregory Hall
2009-10-15 22:51:10 UTC
If you are a MAN, do not respond to any postings made by BARBARA
SCHWARZ aka SARAH HUBBARD, aka BARBEL BRIETSCHNIEDER
She is a liar, she breaks promises, she's a stalker a perverted
primitive stalker as low as a whale's bottom. Stay clear
of this mean, vindictive, vengeful old woman men and if she do not leave
you alone, report her lying, hypocrite rear end to the
authorities. I also advice attorney Charles Novin (atlas bugged) to
google the postings of Babara loves Marty (Schwarz) before people
associate somebody with a brain with her.
Here is a study on how this woman, Barbara Schwarz abuses the
the legal system.
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/Barbara_Schwarz_17.12.2007.html
Barbara Schwarz is a German national, living in the United States,
who is currently known as the largest filer of Freedom of
Information Act requests since the filing procedure became
available in 1966.[2] Since 1989, she has issued thousands of
FOIA requests to, and has filed dozens of lawsuits with,
numerous federal and state governmental departments and
agencies, naming up to 3,087 defendants at a time.[2] In
addition to lawsuits filed against the National Security Agency
(NSA),[3] and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA),[4]
Schwarz has filed suits against the Internal Revenue Service
(IRS),[5] and the United States Department of the Treasury.
[6] To date, she has not prevailed in any of these lawsuits.
Schwarz, a former member of the Church of Scientology,
undertook her campaign to find information on various people
she believes are related to her, including past Church of
Scientology official Mark Rathbun whom she identifies as
her husband, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard whom
she asserts was her father, and former United States
president Dwight Eisenhower, whom she says was her
grandfather.[2]
What a psychotic and delusional fifty-five-year-old she
acts like. An obvious proven liar and a German national
living in the United States of America with the proper
papers as she claims they were lost or stolen by the
German SS who also put false memories into her brain
using lasers.
The poor woman is a woman scorned. When Gregory Hall
aka Neal Warren didn't act like her lap dog she flew into
a violent rage and decided to "out" him. But she failed
because Neal Warren is just another alias or "nym" as
it is called on Usenet. This makes her even more angry
knowing she has proven she's a breaker of promises and
a liar and she has damaged her reputation beyond salvaging.
I AGREE WITH THIS POST. Glad to see you come clean, Barbara.

But, I still wait for the apology you KNOW you own me. The longer
you take to offer it the more your already damaged reputation
becomes further harmed. No wonder even the original Marty is no
longer on your side.
--
Gregory Hall

If somebody emails you in your private life
claiming that she is of good character and
ethics and promises not to use your real
name on Usenet

"** I will not use your real name on Usenet."
-- Barbara Schwarz

but later does exactly that, then that female
named Barbara Schwarz proves to the whole
world that she is an oath breaker and a liar
and her word isn't worth anything. And, she
discredits Scientology and common decency
with her low character and suppressive
behavior so she is not worthy of representing
Scientology teachings.

Among these teachings by L. Ron Hubbard
is this: "Trustworthiness is a highly esteemed
commodity. When one has it, one is considered
valuable. When one has lost it, one may be
considered worthless." Sad that this great
man now may consider his own daughter
as worthless.

I don't think Barbara Schwarz is worthless,
however, as I maintain from a Christian
perspective that it is fair and reasonable
to give any misguided person a chance
to repent.

An honest and mature person would apologize
for willfully breaking her promise and ask
forgiveness for her lack of morality. Her actions
are an affront not only to me but to the whole
world. This apology is especially important when
a person such as Barbara Schwarz has repeatedly
claimed on ARS that she is honest and truthful
all the time.

But, now that Barbara Schwarz is a proven liar,
who can trust anything she posts anymore?

This is a severe punishment for somebody to
impose upon herself simply because she
would rather remain a stubborn immature
individual who sees nothing wrong with a
breach of trust.

This also reflects badly on the Church of
Scientology. Is it any wonder they no longer
wish to be associated with her? She drags
all of Scientology down with her childish
and irrational actions.
Gregory Hall
2009-10-15 23:08:35 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Neal Warren wrote to me and offered me a ripped off copy of Photoshop,
(that he uses for lawless conduct) which I refused as I do not want
to be involved in his criminal actions. He got it from his German
friend.
Who else than the German secret service tells that perverted NEAL
WARREN stalker and defamer to stalk me and defame me?
When my case officer tells me to do a job I have no choice. I must do the
job. But, I do not stalk you, my mission is to discredit you with the facts
because you are a liar. A known liar is no threat to the SS.
Heir Gregory Flur
BuZZard
What a loser the Craptain turned out to be.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-30 19:42:38 UTC
Post by BuZZard
11g2000yqp.googlegro
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
LOL! That's proof that I OWN Babbles to an even greater
degree than Lamey OWNS you.
--
Sir Gregory