Gregory Hall aka Wilbur Hubbard aka Neal Warren
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2009-02-23 23:37:41 UTC
SEXUAL OFFENDER ALERT:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=35467
BuZZard
2014-12-30 16:52:41 UTC
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=
35467
DOH!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-12-30 19:46:27 UTC
j***@mail.com
2015-02-24 03:58:59 UTC
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=35467
Say's he deceased.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-02-25 15:52:11 UTC
Post by j***@mail.com
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=35467
Say's he deceased.
Indeed! The anonymous stalker isn't the roundest sheave in the
running rigging.
Sir Gregory
John Kennerson
2015-02-24 23:49:46 UTC
Here's an update...

If you were calling to see if maybe I changed my mind about meeting you at MIA, I have not. I'm seriously thinking you are a process server who wants me there so you can hand me papers. I told you that there is at least one person out to serve me from the very same part of California for some bogus libel or harassment on Usenet complaint and definitely somebody else from the countersuits of this defamation lawsuit (see Osterwald counterclaim) http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-njdce/case_no-3:2009cv05354/case_id-233861/. All these crybabies want is to cause expenses of time and money and if I don't deal with it then they can get a default judgment and who needs that crap? Better to just avoid service in this bogus civil matter.

Neal D. Warren/Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
Neal Wagner