Wasted California Potable Water...
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-02-23 13:37:52 UTC
The largest percentage of potable water is used
to flush toilets. In California, where they have
a persistent drought, they are trying to conserve
water. The sensible thing to do would be to just
stop flushing their toilets so much.

People should consider alternative methods such
as composting toilets, cedar buckets lined with
plastic bags disposed of in the dumpster, even
incinerating toilets are a viable option. It's
really so stupid when there is a shortage of
potable water to waste the majority of it using
it to flush toilets for every little tinkle or
turd.

The same people who claim to be so *green* and
so concerned about being good stewards of the
planet are such hypocrites. They shower when
they should bathe. Showering wastes almost as
much water as toilets do. And, the chemicals
people use in their deodorants, perfumes,
detergents, soaps, etc. Talk about pollution.

A bunch of fucking hypocrites are what 99% of
you land lubbers are.
Sir Gregory
H***@net.net
2015-02-23 14:44:33 UTC
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 08:37:52 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Speak for yourself. I sit on top of the world's greatest supply of
fresh water. I've got so much water that I throw it away. It's not
my problem that you choose to live in a dessert.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
What? I live in strawberry shortcake?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-03-22 20:01:52 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Can't help but notice crickets from the illiterate dumbass!

LOL!!!!!!