I wonder if Horvath is frozen in yet? Why doesn't he want to sail year round?
Sir Gregory Hall
2014-12-17 14:53:29 UTC
Respectfully,
Sir Gregory
Capt Rob
2014-12-18 16:29:16 UTC
Horvath only wins races when he is the president of the yacht club in an
area with slim sailing seasons. Sailors who sail year round would make mince
meat of him. In his off season he sails in the bath tub.
Sir Gregory Hall
2014-12-18 18:23:28 UTC
Post by Capt Rob
Horvath only wins races when he is the president of the yacht club in an
area with slim sailing seasons. Sailors who sail year round would make mince
meat of him. In his off season he sails in the bath tub.
Indeed! I wonder if Horvath can even get out of the
marina without running aground???
--
Respectfully,
Sir Gregory
H***@net.net
2014-12-18 18:38:29 UTC
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:23:28 -0500 (EST), Sir Gregory Hall
Post by Sir Gregory Hall
Post by Capt Rob
Horvath only wins races when he is the president of the yacht club in an
area with slim sailing seasons. Sailors who sail year round would make mince
meat of him. In his off season he sails in the bath tub.
Indeed! I wonder if Horvath can even get out of the
marina without running aground???
Too late. My boat is already in the cradle. We are getting the ice
boat ready for launching.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
God bless America.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
H***@net.net
2014-12-18 18:32:43 UTC
Post by Capt Rob
Horvath only wins races when he is the president of the yacht club in an
area with slim sailing seasons. Sailors who sail year round would make mince
meat of him. In his off season he sails in the bath tub.
I have never been president of any yacht club. And FYI, when the lake
freezes over we have ice boat sailing. The western end of Lake Erie
is considered the best place in the world for ice boating. When it
freezes over you can sail for over 50 miles between Detroit and
Toledo. Some ice boats can sail over 100 mph. Try that in your
little dingy.

We even have our own class of boats. The DN, (Detroit News), class is
the most popular ice boat in the world. You don't need a life jacket,
but you do need to wear a helmet.

Sir Gregory Hall
2014-12-18 18:49:05 UTC
Post by H***@net.net
Post by Capt Rob
Horvath only wins races when he is the president of the yacht club in an
area with slim sailing seasons. Sailors who sail year round would make mince
meat of him. In his off season he sails in the bath tub.
I have never been president of any yacht club. And FYI, when the lake
freezes over we have ice boat sailing. The western end of Lake Erie
is considered the best place in the world for ice boating. When it
freezes over you can sail for over 50 miles between Detroit and
Toledo. Some ice boats can sail over 100 mph. Try that in your
little dingy.
We even have our own class of boats. The DN, (Detroit News), class is
the most popular ice boat in the world. You don't need a life jacket,
but you do need to wear a helmet.
I wonder how they ever got the name ice *boat*?

They are sleds - not boats.
--
Respectfully,
Sir Gregory
H***@net.net
2014-12-19 00:29:44 UTC
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:49:05 -0500 (EST), Sir Gregory Hall
Post by Sir Gregory Hall
Post by H***@net.net
Post by Capt Rob
Horvath only wins races when he is the president of the yacht club in an
area with slim sailing seasons. Sailors who sail year round would make mince
meat of him. In his off season he sails in the bath tub.
I have never been president of any yacht club. And FYI, when the lake
freezes over we have ice boat sailing. The western end of Lake Erie
is considered the best place in the world for ice boating. When it
freezes over you can sail for over 50 miles between Detroit and
Toledo. Some ice boats can sail over 100 mph. Try that in your
little dingy.
We even have our own class of boats. The DN, (Detroit News), class is
the most popular ice boat in the world. You don't need a life jacket,
but you do need to wear a helmet.
I wonder how they ever got the name ice *boat*?
They are sleds - not boats.
Probably because they have sails. I've never seen a sled with a sail.

Capt Rob
2014-12-18 19:43:51 UTC
Post by H***@net.net
I have never been president of any yacht club. And FYI, when the lake
freezes over we have ice boat sailing. The western end of Lake Erie
is considered the best place in the world for ice boating. When it
freezes over you can sail for over 50 miles between Detroit and
Toledo. Some ice boats can sail over 100 mph. Try that in your
little dingy.
We even have our own class of boats. The DN, (Detroit News), class is
the most popular ice boat in the world. You don't need a life jacket,
but you do need to wear a helmet.
The sail is fixed in position so it is far from sailing. Detroit, Toledo?
Who in their right mind would ever go to those 2 places? Even the Taliban
stays out of Detroit.
H***@net.net
2014-12-19 00:37:08 UTC
Post by Capt Rob
Post by H***@net.net
I have never been president of any yacht club. And FYI, when the lake
freezes over we have ice boat sailing. The western end of Lake Erie
is considered the best place in the world for ice boating. When it
freezes over you can sail for over 50 miles between Detroit and
Toledo. Some ice boats can sail over 100 mph. Try that in your
little dingy.
We even have our own class of boats. The DN, (Detroit News), class is
the most popular ice boat in the world. You don't need a life jacket,
but you do need to wear a helmet.
The sail is fixed in position so it is far from sailing.
It's not exactly fixed but it's not as adjustable as a waterborne
boat, and the principles of tacking and jibing are the same.
Post by Capt Rob
Detroit, Toledo?
Who in their right mind would ever go to those 2 places? Even the Taliban
stays out of Detroit.
Detroit has the largest population of Arabs in North America. So I
assume that they have the largest population of Taliban in North
America.