LOL! NICE TRY
Kevin A. Cannon
2014-06-26 23:43:38 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:31:23 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
But didn't you say the "performer" was the catcher when it comes to
blowjobs, and he was the one who was gay? If that's so, the one getting
buttfucked is also the gay one, according to your logic. When you say
the trannys with the smaller "clits" aren't so painful, does that not
mean you take tranny "clit" up your poopdeck?
No comment.
D00d?!?! A serious WTF!

Well...if you are gay you are gay.
Nothing wrong with that and I'll bet you are glad you are out of the
closet now.

Good for you Greg.
Be proud of your gayness.
--
K. A. Cannon
kevin dot a dot cannon at gmail dot com

"Striving everyday to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Seo sláinte an tséitéara, an ghadaí, an trodaí, agus an óltóra!
Má dhéanann tu séitéireacht, go ndéana tú séitéireacht ar an mbás,
Má ghoideann tú, go ngoide tú croí mná;
Má throideann tú, go dtroide tú i leith do bhráthar,
Agus má ólann tú, go n-óla tú liom féin.
Checkmate
2014-06-26 23:54:18 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Kevin A. Cannon
On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:31:23 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
But didn't you say the "performer" was the catcher when it comes to
blowjobs, and he was the one who was gay? If that's so, the one getting
buttfucked is also the gay one, according to your logic. When you say
the trannys with the smaller "clits" aren't so painful, does that not
mean you take tranny "clit" up your poopdeck?
No comment.
D00d?!?! A serious WTF!
Well...if you are gay you are gay.
Nothing wrong with that and I'll bet you are glad you are out of the
closet now.
Good for you Greg.
Be proud of your gayness.
It's not like anybody hadn't already figured it out. Of course Fakey
will slobber all over this, but that's because he's a repressed
homosexual himself and he's ashamed of it.
--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved

"They trust me. Dumb fucks."