The oldest brewery in America still makes excellent brew.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-05-23 22:44:39 UTC
Since 1829

Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
Sir Gregory
H***@net.net
2015-05-23 23:00:38 UTC
On Sat, 23 May 2015 18:44:39 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I make my own beer.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-05-23 23:03:55 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I make my own beer.
And a fine beer it undoubtedly is.

My problem is, unlike you, I'm a sailor who
lives aboard and there is too much motion to
brew beer.
Sir Gregory
H***@net.net
2015-05-24 06:07:26 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I make my own beer.
And a fine beer it undoubtedly is.
My problem is, unlike you, I'm a sailor who
lives aboard and there is too much motion to
brew beer.
Pity. You'll never know the accomplishment of brewing, fermenting,
and bottling your own beer. I'm drinking one right now, in a
stainless steel mug engraved with my name and the name of my yacht.

Living the dream. Living the dream.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-05-24 14:23:00 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I make my own beer.
And a fine beer it undoubtedly is.
My problem is, unlike you, I'm a sailor who
lives aboard and there is too much motion to
brew beer.
Pity. You'll never know the accomplishment of brewing, fermenting,
and bottling your own beer. I'm drinking one right now, in a
stainless steel mug engraved with my name and the name of my yacht.
Living the dream. Living the dream.
Only if your honey serves it while wearing a sexy
black teddy!
H***@net.net
2015-05-24 14:46:20 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I make my own beer.
And a fine beer it undoubtedly is.
My problem is, unlike you, I'm a sailor who
lives aboard and there is too much motion to
brew beer.
Pity. You'll never know the accomplishment of brewing, fermenting,
and bottling your own beer. I'm drinking one right now, in a
stainless steel mug engraved with my name and the name of my yacht.
Living the dream. Living the dream.
Only if your honey serves it while wearing a sexy
black teddy!
Always. Yesterday we were sitting on the back deck of my mansion, and
she was serving me ice cold, homemade wine. It dudn't git no better
than that.

Living the dream.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-05-24 14:56:09 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I make my own beer.
And a fine beer it undoubtedly is.
My problem is, unlike you, I'm a sailor who
lives aboard and there is too much motion to
brew beer.
Pity. You'll never know the accomplishment of brewing, fermenting,
and bottling your own beer. I'm drinking one right now, in a
stainless steel mug engraved with my name and the name of my yacht.
Living the dream. Living the dream.
Only if your honey serves it while wearing a sexy
black teddy!
Always. Yesterday we were sitting on the back deck of my mansion, and
she was serving me ice cold, homemade wine. It dudn't git no better
than that.
Living the dream.
You've got it made in the shade, dude.

A man, his castle, and his loving, adoring wife who
knows just what it takes to make him happy.

You are blessed!
Sir
H***@net.net
2015-05-24 19:35:48 UTC
On Sun, 24 May 2015 10:56:09 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by H***@net.net
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by H***@net.net
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by H***@net.net
[...]
You have no idea. We're not married.

Checkmate
2015-05-23 23:16:28 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I very rarely drink, but I get annoyed at all the Samuel Adams
commercials. That's got to be one of the shittiest beers I've ever
tasted.
--
Checkmate
The most widely-read author in AUK
all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-05-23 23:41:28 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I very rarely drink, but I get annoyed at all the Samuel Adams
commercials. That's got to be one of the shittiest beers I've ever
tasted.
Fuckin' Yuppie and metrosexual beer. Remember Coors back
when it first started. It tasted like horse piss but all
the college crown was infatuated with it.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2015-05-24 01:02:43 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I very rarely drink, but I get annoyed at all the Samuel Adams
commercials. That's got to be one of the shittiest beers I've ever
tasted.
Fuckin' Yuppie and metrosexual beer. Remember Coors back
when it first started. It tasted like horse piss but all
the college crown was infatuated with it.
The original Samuel Adams failed as a brewer, so it's aptly named.
all rights reserved
r***@127.0.0.1
2015-05-25 04:16:27 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Since 1829
Yuengling Summer Wheat, traditional weizen beer in 12oz, brown,
longnecks is most excellent.
I very rarely drink, but I get annoyed at all the Samuel Adams
commercials. That's got to be one of the shittiest beers I've ever
tasted.
Fuckin' Yuppie and metrosexual beer. Remember Coors back
when it first started. It tasted like horse piss but all
the college crown was infatuated with it.
The original Samuel Adams failed as a brewer, so it's aptly named.
Yuengling is fuckin swill. Get a Straub.

...but that's not ALL:

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing "***@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:

was my "tribute" to them without me even mentioning their name. it's
almost as if they "know" that they are a self-hating fag.

Jack Ryan
2015-05-24 07:31:20 UTC
Warren is a fucking liar. He lives in a tiny apartment and drives a van filled with trash.

Want me to prove Warren? Keep posting.

Neal Warren is soon to be gone. Keep looking over your shoulder asshole. Someone is coming for you!

As soon as someone mentions, shit, trolls, fags, or trannies, Neal Warren chimes in.

Did Lloyd cum on your face again?

Neal Warren would hide in his tight ass. And, he's a drop out!

Why did you pick the gay lifestyle Warren?

Neal Warren whines and smells like shit...

Gweggie lives in his own shit... Now he has a new butt buddy. Poor Lloyd!

If it's about pig shit, you'd be an expert Gweggles.

As soon as Lloyd posts about banging, Neal Warren responds. It makes you think...
Warren is good at sucking your dick Lloyd. You are the woman in the relationship.
"I'm third oldest - sort of in the middle. It goes from oldest to youngest - Steve,
Bruce, Neal, Grant, Lynne, Scott, Mark. Lynne is the only girl. Wasn't she the lucky
one. LOL. She lives in Chicago. The other brothers are scattered all across the country
and we are not very close. Hardly get together at all. Maybe once in a blue moon. Both
parents died back in 2000-2001. Dad had congestive heart failure at 79 and Mom had a
cerebral hemmorhage at age 80."
Neal D. Warren/Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
---
Jack Ryan
2015-05-24 17:31:49 UTC
Warren is a fucking liar. He lives in a tiny apartment and drives a van filled with trash.

Want me to prove Warren? Keep posting.

Here you go... Warren's desperate attempts to get a woman to visit:

OMG! I sure hope you girls are worth all the time and trouble. LOL. I think I'll rent a mini-van here to go back and forth to the airport because my van is chock full of bicycles and bicycle stuff. I use it sort of as a rolling garage for racing and training. It's got two bikes, about 20 spare tires, tire pumps, a couple sets of extra wheels, riding kit (clothes) several pairs of riding shoes, running shoes, too, lots of spare parts, helmets, water. etc. etc. There isn't enough room for two girls and their luggage.

305 304-7546
Nomen Nescio