Man Enough To Be a Sailor!!!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-06-11 19:50:19 UTC
Yes, all you pathetic lubbers, pretenders and wannabe's,
I can rightfully claim to be man enough to call myself
a sailor. Way back in 1985 I purchased my fine yacht
and worked hard and successfully to make her a true,
blue water world cruiser. It is now 2014. So in one
more year I will have lived aboard and sailed for
THIRTY continuous years.

And, just look at her! She's better than ever.

http://captainneal.wordpress.com/

What a jewel among sailing yachts!!!!

Who among you can claim the same? Who among you can
claim even half of what I have? One-quarter? Bah!

It ain't gonna happen, you landlubbers and dock-bound
vermin. You with your postage stamp lawns and city sewer
connections. Your automobiles and grid hook-ups. You
spoiled wimps with your dependency on air conditioning.

The best you can do is be a part-time pretend sailor
but always a lubber at heart. A hobbyist. Always the
hypocrite and environment abuser. Wasters of valuable
and finite resources.

Myself, I prefer a maritime life. I prefer to live
with the Earth and not against it.
Sir Gregory
0o0
When was the last time you actually sailed anywhere?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Monday of this very week!
%
pandora slapped his mouth so hard he sailed across the room
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-06-11 20:08:38 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by 0o0
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Pandora would put a lip-lock on me with such a strong
suction that I'd have to be pried loose with a crowbar.

By now, she's got to be VERY horny and desirous of some
manly ministrations.
Sir Gregory
%
2014-06-11 20:23:13 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by 0o0
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
i'm willing to wager what bit rot owes me ,
that she won't come to you for that
0o0
2014-06-11 20:30:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by 0o0
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
i thought bit rot's debt was transferred to emmett

is this one of those rehypothecation schemes?
%
2014-06-11 20:44:04 UTC
Post by 0o0
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by 0o0
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
no no no , i owe emmett 30 bucks ,
i told him he can get it off bit rot ,
who owes me about 10 large by now
BAR
2014-06-11 22:50:11 UTC
Post by 0o0
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
It sounds like you tradded your Chevy van with a mattress in the back
for a sailbot that had less interior space?
Artic
Do us all a favour and go play with some icebergs with it.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-06-11 22:36:40 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Sorry but, according to the global warming alarmist, those
icebergs are either the size of an ice cube to which hope-
lessly clings a polar bear or two, or altogether melted.
Sir Gregory
Peter
2014-06-12 00:07:56 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
You must be colour blind.
:-P
H***@net.net
2014-06-21 13:33:40 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:50:19 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Yes, all you pathetic lubbers, pretenders and wannabe's,
I can rightfully claim to be man enough to call myself
a sailor. Way back in 1985 I purchased my fine yacht
and worked hard and successfully to make her a true,
blue water world cruiser. It is now 2014. So in one
more year I will have lived aboard and sailed for
THIRTY continuous years.
And, just look at her! She's better than ever.
http://captainneal.wordpress.com/
That link doesn't work, dumbass.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
What a jewel among sailing yachts!!!!
Who among you can claim the same? Who among you can
claim even half of what I have? One-quarter? Bah!
That's not even half of what I've got, dumbass.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It ain't gonna happen, you landlubbers and dock-bound
vermin. You with your postage stamp lawns and city sewer
connections. Your automobiles and grid hook-ups. You
spoiled wimps with your dependency on air conditioning.
The best you can do is be a part-time pretend sailor
but always a lubber at heart. A hobbyist. Always the
hypocrite and environment abuser. Wasters of valuable
and finite resources.
Myself, I prefer a maritime life. I prefer to live
with the Earth and not against it.
I live on the earth, dumbass. Your scow ain't worth towing to a
landfill. My yacht has won me dozens of thophys including the
prestigious Mill's Race, dumbass.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-06-21 20:00:47 UTC
Post by H***@net.net
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Yes, all you pathetic lubbers, pretenders and wannabe's,
I can rightfully claim to be man enough to call myself
a sailor. Way back in 1985 I purchased my fine yacht
and worked hard and successfully to make her a true,
blue water world cruiser. It is now 2014. So in one
more year I will have lived aboard and sailed for
THIRTY continuous years.
And, just look at her! She's better than ever.
http://captainneal.wordpress.com/
That link doesn't work, dumbass.
Yes it does. Perhaps you should
consider getting a real browser.

Do you still have ice on the lake,
Mr. pretend sailor?

Little itty-bitty goal-boi! Race
around them buoys thinking it
matters to anybody else. LOL!

Real sailors do blue water. Lake sailors
only pretend. Woe is you!
--
Sir Gregory