Australians' disgusting behaviour
Donal
2003-11-22 00:02:26 UTC
Yes, Oz. You know what I mean.

The rugby world cup is about 9 hours away, and the Australians know that
they are not talented enough to win.

So they have engaged in a concerted attempt to deprive the English players
of sleep by driving past their hotel with horns blaring. Aussie crowds have
gathered outside the English team's hotel and sung abusive songs.

The Australians are so desperate that they have even resorted to using
Voodoo dolls!!!!

Australia should not be allowed to host the World Cup again, as they are
incapable of displaying any hospitality at all. They have treated their
guests with a shocking degree of contempt. People marching on the beaches
carrying placards that proclaim that the Engish are boring????? How
ignorant can you get?

Tomorrow morning you will get your come-uppance!

Regards

Donal
Lady Pilot
2003-11-22 00:10:43 UTC
Post by Donal
Yes, Oz. You know what I mean.
The rugby world cup is about 9 hours away,
What's rugby? ;-)

Is that anything like mattress polo? rofl

LP (Born in the USA...go OU #1)
katysails
2003-11-22 00:24:44 UTC
What's rugby? ;-)

It's sort of a cross between soccer and football but very rude.
--
katysails
s/vs. Chanteuse

Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 03:27:28 UTC
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:24:44 -0500, "katysails"
Post by Lady Pilot
What's rugby? ;-)
It's sort of a cross between soccer and football but very rude.
Rude?
as in rough?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Scout
2003-12-01 13:39:10 UTC
Hi Katy,
more like a running wrestling match, IMHO
Scout
katysails
2003-12-02 03:57:16 UTC
Hi Katy,
more like a running wrestling match, IMHO
Scout

Hey Scout! Where you been????
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scout
2003-12-02 20:38:00 UTC
I'm still breathing Katy, but haven't been able to poke my head out
since school started in sept. It's great having summers off, provided
ya don't mind zero weekends throughout the school year and lots of 12
hour days. I wouldn't trade it for anything though.
I drop in frequently (lurk), enjoy the knee-slappers, and even share
some with my students. They get a huge kick out of asa and have even
shown some interest in sailing as a result of the readings. God help
us all if they start posting, lol.
Scout
Hey Scout! Where you been????
katysails
2003-12-03 00:02:27 UTC
God help
us all if they start posting, lol.

You sure Bobbu isn't one of your students???
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

Donal
2003-11-22 00:24:27 UTC
Post by Lady Pilot
Post by Donal
Yes, Oz. You know what I mean.
The rugby world cup is about 9 hours away,
What's rugby? ;-)
It's a bit like American football except that *real* men play it, and more
than one country takes part in the "World" Cup.

Regards

Donal
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 03:26:57 UTC
Post by Donal
It's a bit like American football except that *real* men play it,
Without 4" of padding
Post by Donal
and more
than one country takes part in the "World" Cup.
Ouch......haven't you realised yet that the US IS the world to many.
Post by Donal
Regards
Donal
Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
katysails
2003-11-22 23:07:08 UTC
......haven't you realised yet that the US IS the world to many.

Well, that might not be so if so much of the world would just stay home...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 23:18:55 UTC
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:07:08 -0500, "katysails"
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
......haven't you realised yet that the US IS the world to many.
Well, that might not be so if so much of the world would just stay home...
Just keep giving em guns...

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
katysails
2003-11-22 23:35:30 UTC
Just keep giving em guns...

We don't give people guns here within the States...you have to buy them....and you have to pass tests and background checks....of course, there are those that steal guns, but they are bad and evil people. We have lots of guns. My grand daughters just took hunter safety classes and know how to shoot and practice on a range...my daughter has a muzzle loader of her own...It is people who buy guns for what they think is protection, never take a class, never explain the danger to their children, and then hide it in the drawer or closet that have deaths from guns.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-23 03:24:34 UTC
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:35:30 -0500, "katysails"
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Just keep giving em guns...
We don't give people guns here within the States...you have to buy them....and you have to pass tests and background checks....of course, there are those that steal guns, but they are bad and evil people. We have lots of guns. My grand daughters just took hunter safety classes and know how to shoot and practice on a range...my daughter has a muzzle loader of her own...It is people who buy guns for what they think is protection, never take a class, never explain the danger to their children, and then hide it in the drawer or closet that have deaths from guns.
Oh, I though you just had to open a bank account to get one :-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
katysails
2003-11-23 03:35:03 UTC
Oh, I though you just had to open a bank account to get one :-)

No, that's toaster ovens. We annihilate at least 6k kids every year with faulty toaster ovens.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-23 03:43:26 UTC
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:35:03 -0500, "katysails"
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Oh, I though you just had to open a bank account to get one :-)
No, that's toaster ovens. We annihilate at least 6k kids every year with faulty toaster ovens.
Pop tarts invented by a parent.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 00:16:54 UTC
Post by Donal
Yes, Oz. You know what I mean.
The rugby world cup is about 9 hours away, and the Australians know that
they are not talented enough to win.
Ya think?
Post by Donal
So they have engaged in a concerted attempt to deprive the English players
of sleep by driving past their hotel with horns blaring. Aussie crowds have
gathered outside the English team's hotel and sung abusive songs.
I haven't heard that.
Did you hear the songs on BBC5?
Post by Donal
The Australians are so desperate that they have even resorted to using
Voodoo dolls!!!!
Really?
That must be the Sth African immigrants :-)
Post by Donal
Australia should not be allowed to host the World Cup again, as they are
incapable of displaying any hospitality at all. They have treated their
guests with a shocking degree of contempt. People marching on the beaches
carrying placards that proclaim that the Engish are boring????? How
ignorant can you get?
Bwaaaahahahahahahhahahahhaaaa!
Everyone I've heard has spoken of how well it's gone and what a
wonderful country this is.

Boring...Ya gotta admit their style of play is boring as
batshit..effective against some but boring!
That match against France was a really snore job.
Post by Donal
Tomorrow morning you will get your come-uppance!
Well hey, England is the winningest Rugby team over the last few
years, you'd be a fool to take them lightly.
AND its pouring rain here which will suit those big fat OLD men who
just run straight.
Post by Donal
Regards
Donal
Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-22 00:38:20 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Yes, Oz. You know what I mean.
The rugby world cup is about 9 hours away, and the Australians know that
they are not talented enough to win.
Ya think?
Oh yes!
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
So they have engaged in a concerted attempt to deprive the English players
of sleep by driving past their hotel with horns blaring. Aussie crowds have
gathered outside the English team's hotel and sung abusive songs.
I haven't heard that.
Did you hear the songs on BBC5?
I only listen to R4.
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
The Australians are so desperate that they have even resorted to using
Voodoo dolls!!!!
Really?
That must be the Sth African immigrants :-)
How can we tell the difference? You both sound exactly the same!
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Australia should not be allowed to host the World Cup again, as they are
incapable of displaying any hospitality at all. They have treated their
guests with a shocking degree of contempt. People marching on the beaches
carrying placards that proclaim that the Engish are boring????? How
ignorant can you get?
Bwaaaahahahahahahhahahahhaaaa!
Everyone I've heard has spoken of how well it's gone and what a
wonderful country this is.
Were the people that you spoke to,..... Australian, perchance?

BTW, France is also a wonderful country..... apart from the French!!
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Boring...Ya gotta admit their style of play is boring as
batshit..effective against some but boring!
I'm sure that Australians will find it boring.. Being on the receiving end
of a good hiding is hardly interesting, is it?
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Well hey, England is the winningest Rugby team over the last few
years, you'd be a fool to take them lightly.
AND its pouring rain here which will suit those big fat OLD men who
just run straight.
Making your excuses already??? Rain?? Are the Australians afraid of
getting a bit wet?

Regards

Donal
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 03:36:35 UTC
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Yes, Oz. You know what I mean.
The rugby world cup is about 9 hours away, and the Australians know that
they are not talented enough to win.
Ya think?
Oh yes!
We'll see.
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
gathered outside the English team's hotel and sung abusive songs.
I haven't heard that.
Did you hear the songs on BBC5?
I only listen to R4.
They played it here on our ABC..similar to your BBC, NOT like the US
ABC.
Anyway, your guys had a go at sledging our guys in song....then our
guys had a go.
It was a preview of the game....we whipped you good!
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
The Australians are so desperate that they have even resorted to using
Voodoo dolls!!!!
Really?
That must be the Sth African immigrants :-)
How can we tell the difference? You both sound exactly the same!
Only to a POM...or whatever.
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
carrying placards that proclaim that the Engish are boring????? How
ignorant can you get?
Bwaaaahahahahahahhahahahhaaaa!
Everyone I've heard has spoken of how well it's gone and what a
wonderful country this is.
Were the people that you spoke to,..... Australian, perchance?
Nope, Brits, Argentinians,Spaniards,even Kiwis and they never stop
compalining.
Post by Donal
BTW, France is also a wonderful country..... apart from the French!!
Yep an so would Britain be....if they could build a big enough
umbrella.
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Boring...Ya gotta admit their style of play is boring as
batshit..effective against some but boring!
I'm sure that Australians will find it boring.. Being on the receiving end
of a good hiding is hardly interesting, is it?
We'll see Donal.
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Well hey, England is the winningest Rugby team over the last few
years, you'd be a fool to take them lightly.
AND its pouring rain here which will suit those big fat OLD men who
just run straight.
Making your excuses already??? Rain?? Are the Australians afraid of
getting a bit wet?
Nah, but a dry ground would suit the ability of our fit agile players.
Your fat old heavyweights can dig into the mud and plow on...much like
bulldozers...they're not too bright either :-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-22 12:17:18 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
I'm sure that Australians will find it boring.. Being on the receiving end
of a good hiding is hardly interesting, is it?
We'll see Donal.
So..... was it interesting?
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Making your excuses already??? Rain?? Are the Australians afraid of
getting a bit wet?
Nah, but a dry ground would suit the ability of our fit agile players.
Your fat old heavyweights can dig into the mud and plow on...much like
bulldozers...they're not too bright either :-)
Fat old heavyweights???? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Regards

Donal
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 19:30:23 UTC
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
We'll see Donal.
So..... was it interesting?
Yep, very.
Post by Donal
Fat old heavyweights???? Bwahahahahahahaha!
Yep, fat old heavyweights.
Post by Donal
Regards
Donal
Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-23 02:35:30 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
We'll see Donal.
So..... was it interesting?
Yep, very.
Post by Donal
Fat old heavyweights???? Bwahahahahahahaha!
Yep, fat old heavyweights.
That would be "Fat old WORLD CHAMPION heavyweights", wouldn't it?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

Regards

Donal
"May the best team win."
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-23 03:25:04 UTC
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
We'll see Donal.
So..... was it interesting?
Yep, very.
Post by Donal
Fat old heavyweights???? Bwahahahahahahaha!
Yep, fat old heavyweights.
That would be "Fat old WORLD CHAMPION heavyweights", wouldn't it?
It would be.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-24 01:00:36 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
We'll see Donal.
So..... was it interesting?
Yep, very.
Post by Donal
Fat old heavyweights???? Bwahahahahahahaha!
Yep, fat old heavyweights.
That would be "Fat old WORLD CHAMPION heavyweights", wouldn't it?
It would be.
Yep!

Especially when you consider that I am not English.

My team got knocked out two weeks ago"

You don't really think that I would have started this thread if there was
*any* possibility of embarassement, do you?

I didn't even bother to watch the game!

Regards

Donal
Jonathan Ganz
2003-11-22 00:58:35 UTC
I did. It was on the radio. The brits didn't seem to think it would be a
factor.
Post by Donal
Tomorrow morning you will get your come-uppance!
Well hey, England is the winningest Rugby team over the last few
years, you'd be a fool to take them lightly.
AND its pouring rain here which will suit those big fat OLD men who
just run straight.
Post by Donal
Regards
Donal
Oz1...of the 3 twins.
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 03:39:20 UTC
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:58:35 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
Post by Jonathan Ganz
I did. It was on the radio. The brits didn't seem to think it would be a
factor.
What the rain?

The poms have an enviable record in rain...they live in it 24/6.

They have also beaten us the last 4 of the last 5 matches but we have
an almost completely new squad since then.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Simple Simon
2003-11-22 00:21:45 UTC
If I were the Aussies I would be afraid of a
terrorist attack - very afraid. Al Queda surely
has their eyes on bombing such large crowds
of infidels.

S.Simon
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 00:27:31 UTC
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:21:45 -0500, "Simple Simon"
Post by Simple Simon
If I were the Aussies I would be afraid of a
terrorist attack - very afraid. Al Queda surely
has their eyes on bombing such large crowds
of infidels.
S.Simon
Possible but ya can't keep an Oz away from a footy game.

Security is huge BTW.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
katysails
2003-11-22 00:23:52 UTC
The Australians are so desperate that they have even resorted to using
Voodoo dolls!!!!

Does this mean I'm really an Australian?!?!?!?!?!?!
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 00:28:15 UTC
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:23:52 -0500, "katysails"
Post by Donal
The Australians are so desperate that they have even resorted to using
Voodoo dolls!!!!
Does this mean I'm really an Australian?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ummmm, I don't think so....

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-22 00:41:49 UTC
Post by katysails
Post by Donal
The Australians are so desperate that they have even resorted to
using Voodoo dolls!!!!
Does this mean I'm really an Australian?!?!?!?!?!?!
Probably! Do you wear pantyhose?

Regards

Donal
katysails
2003-11-22 23:08:43 UTC
Probably! Do you wear pantyhose?

Yes, I do! On many occasions! OMG....I'm Australian and didn't even know it....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 23:18:21 UTC
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:08:43 -0500, "katysails"
Post by Donal
Probably! Do you wear pantyhose?
Yes, I do! On many occasions! OMG....I'm Australian and didn't even know it....
Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
katysails
2003-11-22 23:31:38 UTC
-- Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......

Under and not atl all... why would anyone wear knickers over their pantyhose?????
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-23 03:43:48 UTC
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:31:38 -0500, "katysails"
Post by katysails
-- Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......
Under and not atl all... why would anyone wear knickers over their pantyhose?????
Better ask Donal...

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-24 00:40:47 UTC
Post by katysails
-- Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......
Under and not atl all... why would anyone wear knickers over their pantyhose?????
Better ask Donal...
Don't ask ME! I cannot understand why a man would wear pantyhose. How on
earth could I be expected to explain knickers on men? Give me a break!

I'm beginning to understand why Glorysail were based in Australia.

Regards

Donal
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-24 00:54:25 UTC
Post by Donal
Don't ask ME! I cannot understand why a man would wear pantyhose. How on
earth could I be expected to explain knickers on men? Give me a break!
I'm beginning to understand why Glorysail were based in Australia.
You a homophobe Donal?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-24 01:04:30 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Don't ask ME! I cannot understand why a man would wear pantyhose. How on
earth could I be expected to explain knickers on men? Give me a break!
I'm beginning to understand why Glorysail were based in Australia.
You a homophobe Donal?
Of course not!

I believe that every man should have the right to wear pantyhose, corsets
and high heeled shoes! I'm with you on this, Oz.

Regards

Donal
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-24 01:27:43 UTC
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
earth could I be expected to explain knickers on men? Give me a break!
I'm beginning to understand why Glorysail were based in Australia.
You a homophobe Donal?
Of course not!
I believe that every man should have the right to wear pantyhose, corsets
and high heeled shoes! I'm with you on this, Oz.
Good for you Donal....British MP's will be proud!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
katysails
2003-11-24 01:46:13 UTC
I cannot understand why a man would wear pantyhose.

They're ever so much more comfortable than a garter belt and stockings....and the garters show through your slacks....but knickers should still be worn under, not over...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator©
2003-11-24 01:49:12 UTC
LOL

Cheers MC
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-24 02:42:43 UTC
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:46:13 -0500, "katysails"
Post by Donal
I cannot understand why a man would wear pantyhose.
They're ever so much more comfortable than a garter belt and stockings....and the garters show through your slacks....but knickers should still be worn under, not over...
Depends on how the crotch fits.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-23 02:42:14 UTC
Post by Donal
Probably! Do you wear pantyhose?
Yes, I do! On many occasions! OMG....I'm Australian and didn't even know it....
Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......
Oh Noooooo!

Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??

Regards

Donal
katysails
2003-11-23 03:06:14 UTC
Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??

What? You don't wear underwear in Great Britain? Doesn't it get a bit drafty in the wintertime?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator©
2003-11-23 21:09:37 UTC
If I rememer correctly, knickers is short for knickerbockers which are
short trousers gathered at the knee. They are still worn by a few (for
e.g.) golfers...

Cheers MC
Donal
2003-11-24 00:50:50 UTC
Post by katysails
What? You don't wear underwear in Great Britain?
Doesn't it get a bit drafty in the wintertime?
Knickers and Underpants are two completely different things. Women(and
Australians), wear knickers under their pantyhose.

Regards

Donal
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-24 01:28:38 UTC
Post by katysails
What? You don't wear underwear in Great Britain?
Doesn't it get a bit drafty in the wintertime?
Knickers and Underpants are two completely different things. Women(and
Australians), wear knickers under their pantyhose.
My wife doesn't wear knickers....must be the German blood.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Jonny Wilkinson
2003-11-24 23:35:41 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Knickers and Underpants are two completely different things. Women(and
Australians), wear knickers under their pantyhose.
My wife doesn't wear knickers....must be the German blood.
More likely the German ability to produce large amounts of body hair. It
keeps them warm enough without knickers.

What are her armpits like?

Regards

Donal
Donals Delight. <>
2003-11-24 23:51:10 UTC
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:35:41 -0000, "Jonny Wilkinson"
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
Knickers and Underpants are two completely different things. Women(and
Australians), wear knickers under their pantyhose.
My wife doesn't wear knickers....must be the German blood.
More likely the German ability to produce large amounts of body hair. It
keeps them warm enough without knickers.
What are her armpits like?
She has virtually no hair on her body, NEVER needs to shave legs or
anywhere else for that matter.
Occassionally plucks a few errant hairs from her legs.
Aryan blood I believe, startling blue eyes, blonde fine hair and
slightly olive complexion....Hitler had the right idea.

Feeling better yet?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Jonny Wilkinson
2003-11-25 00:07:20 UTC
Post by Donals Delight. <>
She has virtually no hair on her body, NEVER needs to shave legs or
anywhere else for that matter.
German women never need to shave! They just let it grow - all the way up
to their navels.... and further!
Post by Donals Delight. <>
Occassionally plucks a few errant hairs from her legs.
Aryan blood I believe, startling blue eyes, blonde fine hair and
slightly olive complexion....Hitler had the right idea.
You didn't answer my question about her armpits.
Post by Donals Delight. <>
Feeling better yet?
I should be asking you that question. You are probably still feeling
pretty bad after the rugby.

I must admit that I am impressed by the magnanimity with which Australia has
accepted her defeat. I believe that some of your newspapers have actually
published apologies for their dreadful behaviour.

I might post some links, if you ask nicely.

Donal
Mark Waugh <>
2003-11-25 00:12:10 UTC
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:07:20 -0000, "Jonny Wilkinson"
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
Post by Donals Delight. <>
She has virtually no hair on her body, NEVER needs to shave legs or
anywhere else for that matter.
German women never need to shave! They just let it grow - all the way up
to their navels.... and further!
Not the blonde ones Donal.
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
Post by Donals Delight. <>
Occassionally plucks a few errant hairs from her legs.
Aryan blood I believe, startling blue eyes, blonde fine hair and
slightly olive complexion....Hitler had the right idea.
You didn't answer my question about her armpits.
Oh, I thought you got the idea.
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
Post by Donals Delight. <>
Feeling better yet?
I should be asking you that question. You are probably still feeling
pretty bad after the rugby.
Feeling great, Cricket season is moving along.
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
I must admit that I am impressed by the magnanimity with which Australia has
accepted her defeat. I believe that some of your newspapers have actually
published apologies for their dreadful behaviour.
Yeah, we are sportsmen after all.
Probably those immigrants that caused the trouble.
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
I might post some links, if you ask nicely.
Pretty please :-)
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
Donal
Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Jonny Wilkinson
2003-11-25 00:47:24 UTC
Post by Mark Waugh <>
Feeling great, Cricket season is moving along.
You seem to forget that I'm not English! I know *nothing* about cricket!

Regards

Jonny Wilkinson
Mark Waugh <>
2003-11-25 04:36:28 UTC
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:47:24 -0000, "Jonny Wilkinson"
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
Post by Mark Waugh <>
Feeling great, Cricket season is moving along.
You seem to forget that I'm not English! I know *nothing* about cricket!
Ahh something else!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Ozzy's Oz Moh sis
2003-11-25 23:22:08 UTC
Post by Jonny Wilkinson
Post by Mark Waugh <>
Feeling great, Cricket season is moving along.
You seem to forget that I'm not English! I know *nothing* about cricket!
Ahh something else!
There are lots of things that I am man enough to admit that I know nothing
about.

You?????

Regards

Donal
Donals Dilema <>
2003-11-25 23:30:13 UTC
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:22:08 -0000, "Ozzy's Oz Moh sis"
Post by Ozzy's Oz Moh sis
There are lots of things that I am man enough to admit that I know nothing
about.
You?????
Sure, plenty....It's just that my list is much shorter than yours.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-27 00:17:08 UTC
Post by Ozzy's Oz Moh sis
There are lots of things that I am man enough to admit that I know nothing
about.
You?????
Sure, plenty....It's just that my list is much shorter than yours.
Interesting!!

I know nothing about an infinite number of subjects. How many things do
you know nothing about?

Take an Aspirin before you try to answer.

Regards

Donal
The_navigator©
2003-11-27 00:17:15 UTC
You raise a dilemma. If you know nothing about an infinite number of
subjects it is possible to give a number for the things you do know
about (apart from zero of course).

Cheers MC
The_navigator©

Donal
2003-11-27 16:08:58 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
I mean ... is it possible ...
Yes, and I think that you already know that to be true.

So, now you know nothing about an infinite number minus one things.

The logical conclusion is that some of us are cleverer than others, and at
the same time we are all equally ignorant.

Regards

Donal
The_navigator©

Donal
2003-11-27 22:58:13 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
But is that less than an infinite number?
I'll assume that there is a reason for your obtuseness, and give you the
answer that you want.

***No!***

We are *all* equally ignorant. Especially Australians!!

Regards

Donal
The_navigator©
2003-11-27 23:40:57 UTC
Total knowledge in the universe must ne less than the energy content of
the universe which is finite. You say that your ignorance is infinite so
are you saying there's no point to knowledge since we have less than none?

Cheers MC
Donal
2003-11-28 00:13:41 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
Total knowledge in the universe must ne less than the energy content of
the universe which is finite. You say that your ignorance is infinite so
are you saying there's no point to knowledge since we have less than none?
Actually, you are much closer than you think.

Any knowledge that we possess, must be greater than none, ... however we
are infinitely ignorant. We have theories about the origin of the Universe
that are incredibly stupid.

Einstein wasn't a genius, he was a brilliant deceiver. Hawkins is equally
gifted!

Regards

Donal
The_navigator©

The_navigator©

Schoonertrash
2003-11-28 06:14:12 UTC
If the universe is infinite how can you say total energy content is finite,
for that matter can you list all the forms of energy? Certain currently
existing types may be finite in specific locations but even those, once
used, only change into another form. If the universe is not infinite then
a) define the limits and b) describe what lies beyond those parameters.

This is not a test question. You don't get a gold star nor an ink blot in
your copy book.

Personally, to stay on topic, I don't find Australian behaviour disgusting
at all. That's a myth, mere propaganda like the rain of Seattle. They are
really quite. . . how should I say . . . .affable!

LOL
MST
Donal
2003-11-29 00:26:37 UTC
Post by Schoonertrash
Personally, to stay on topic, I don't find Australian behaviour disgusting
at all. That's a myth, mere propaganda like the rain of Seattle. They are
really quite. . . how should I say . . . .affable!
LOL
"affable". Do you mean that they aren't real men?

Regards

Donal
Schoonertrash
2003-11-29 02:50:19 UTC
Easy going, mellow, laid back, polite in an understated way. . . .nice .
..affable. Course that's from my view point. Others think they are rude,
crude and tatooed . .Blue! . .. .. fair disgusting. That's from
their viewpoint. Ah well . .. .
The_navigator©

MST
Donal
2003-11-29 00:24:49 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
But, if all the information contained in the universe is finite, your
premise is incorrect -i.e. we cannot be infinitely ignorant.
Who said that all the information in the universe was finite?

Let us consider, for a moment, the properties of a sub-atomic particle ...
an electron.

For our example, I would invite you to take only *one* of the atoms of
oxygen that exist in the room that you are currently sitting in. .. (I
assume that you are seated).

Now, I invite you to consider the information that might pertain to that
single electron. We might consider it's mass! We might consider it's
position in space! Perhaps we might also consider it's position in space at
a specific point in the past. We might even try to forecst where it will be
at a specific point in the future.

As there are an infinite number of points of time in the future - there are
an infinite number of bits of information about this single electron. In
fact, there are an infinite number of points in time in the next second. As
you can see, there is an infinite amount of knowledge about the existence of
a single electron over the next second of its' existence.

To disprove your theory even further, we can either take our electron and go
down to smaller particles, or we can go up to bigger entities.

Either way, you are wrong. It is amazing, but with my knowledge of man's
ignorance, I can prove that you know nothing about the nature of knowledge!

Regards

Donal
The_navigator©
2003-11-30 20:16:54 UTC
And that is where you are so wrong. The fact is that we can predict
exactly where the atom will be for a short period with perfect accurace
-that's thanks to QED. The problem is that the solution to greater times
becomes too complex. This does not mean that information content right
now is infinite. You are mixing the plurarity of the future with
existance. The fact is that the energy content right _now_ is finite. It
cannot be otherwise! The refute this implies that our existance (wave
state) right is not a certainty (deterministic). Now you are not going
to say you don't exist are you?

Cheers MC
Donal
2003-11-30 22:18:46 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
And that is where you are so wrong. The fact is that we can predict
exactly where the atom will be for a short period with perfect accurace
-that's thanks to QED. The problem is that the solution to greater times
becomes too complex. This does not mean that information content right
now is infinite.
Of course it does!

Can you not break the next second into an infinite number of smaller time
frames?

Therefore, there are an infinite number of possibilities for the information
pertaining to the position of any single electron
Post by The_navigator©
You are mixing the plurarity of the future with
existance.
Well, if the next second is too difficult, how about the application of my
ideas to the last second?
Post by The_navigator©
The fact is that the energy content right _now_ is finite.
Only if you subscribe to the "Big Bang" Theory.

I don't.

It has several problems. The first is that the Universe was created out of
nothing at all - and that equal quantities of matter and anti-matter were
created.

Tell me, were equal quantities of Energy and anti-Energy created?

Is there really no empty space beyond the bounds of our little Universe?
Post by The_navigator©
It
cannot be otherwise! The refute this implies that our existance (wave
state) right is not a certainty (deterministic). Now you are not going
to say you don't exist are you?
I only exist in my own mind..... as do you.

Of course, *I* might only exist in your mind.

Regards

Donal
The_navigator©
2003-12-01 03:33:42 UTC
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
And that is where you are so wrong. The fact is that we can predict
exactly where the atom will be for a short period with perfect accurace
-that's thanks to QED. The problem is that the solution to greater times
becomes too complex. This does not mean that information content right
now is infinite.
Of course it does!
Can you not break the next second into an infinite number of smaller time
frames?
That has nothing to do with the energy content of the system.
Post by Donal
Therefore, there are an infinite number of possibilities for the information
pertaining to the position of any single electron
Yes but only one comes into exixtance with observation. At that point
the wave function is determined and there your are!
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
You are mixing the plurarity of the future with
existance.
Well, if the next second is too difficult, how about the application of my
ideas to the last second?
Seconds are a long time on the atomis scale.
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
The fact is that the energy content right _now_ is finite.
Only if you subscribe to the "Big Bang" Theory.
I don't.
That is not a requirement of BB theories.
Post by Donal
It has several problems. The first is that the Universe was created out of
nothing at all - and that equal quantities of matter and anti-matter were
created.
Tell me, were equal quantities of Energy and anti-Energy created?
Is there really no empty space beyond the bounds of our little Universe?
Yes nothing. nada. Zip.

Cheers MC
Donal
2003-12-02 01:43:18 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
And that is where you are so wrong. The fact is that we can predict
exactly where the atom will be for a short period with perfect accurace
-that's thanks to QED. The problem is that the solution to greater times
becomes too complex. This does not mean that information content right
now is infinite.
Of course it does!
Can you not break the next second into an infinite number of smaller time
frames?
That has nothing to do with the energy content of the system.
The discussion started with the contention that man's ignorance was
infinite. You introduced the "energy content" as a method of proving that
information was, in some way, finite. However, the sum total of energy
contained in the Universe is not related to the sum total of information
about the Universe. I have already demonstrated that information can be
related to time. As any unit of time can be divided into an infinite number
of sub-units, then the information regarding anything at all, can be
divided into an infinite number of discrete pieces of information.

The sum total of energy that exists in our Universe may well be finite.
However, the sum total of knowledge about the behaviour of any single
electron, in any single atom, is infinite!

In other words, we know nothing!

Regards

Donal
The_navigator©
2003-12-02 21:08:41 UTC
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
Post by The_navigator©
Post by Donal
frames?
That has nothing to do with the energy content of the system.
The discussion started with the contention that man's ignorance was
infinite. You introduced the "energy content" as a method of proving that
information was, in some way, finite. However, the sum total of energy
contained in the Universe is not related to the sum total of information
about the Universe. I have already demonstrated that information can be
related to time. As any unit of time can be divided into an infinite number
of sub-units, then the information regarding anything at all, can be
divided into an infinite number of discrete pieces of information.
Information and energy have a very close connection. The minimum amount
of energy required to store a bit of information has been known for
quite some time. Since the energy content of the universe is finite it
follows that the information content is also finite for without energy
there is no information storage -i.e. that information does not exist.
Of course the amount of information is very very large but it's not
infinite -unless a big number means infinity to you...
Post by Donal
The sum total of energy that exists in our Universe may well be finite.
However, the sum total of knowledge about the behaviour of any single
electron, in any single atom, is infinite!
No it isn't. Is it that you are confused about wave-particle duality -or
perhaps you are asking meaningless questions which cannot be answered
because there is no information in their answers?

Cheers MC
Donal
2003-12-03 00:22:41 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
Post by Donal
The sum total of energy that exists in our Universe may well be finite.
However, the sum total of knowledge about the behaviour of any single
electron, in any single atom, is infinite!
No it isn't. Is it that you are confused about wave-particle duality -or
perhaps you are asking meaningless questions which cannot be answered
because there is no information in their answers?
Does an electron exist? Is it a physical entity?

If so, then it must occupy a position in space!

Therefore, it will occupy an infinite number of positions in the next
second - because the next second contains an infinite number of points in
time.

Regards

Donal
Martin Baxter
2003-12-03 14:07:12 UTC
Post by Donal
Does an electron exist? Is it a physical entity?
Yes
Post by Donal
If so, then it must occupy a position in space!
Not unless you look for it, until then it is everywhere, if
you subscribe to quantum mechanical theory.
Post by Donal
Therefore, it will occupy an infinite number of positions in the next
second - because the next second contains an infinite number of points in
time.
Like I said, it always was and is everywhere, it's one way of explaining
quantum tunneling.

Cheers
Marty
The_navigator©
2003-12-03 21:40:45 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
Post by The_navigator©
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
Post by The_navigator©
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
Post by The_navigator©
Post by Donal
Post by The_navigator©
Post by Donal
The sum total of energy that exists in our Universe may well be finite.
However, the sum total of knowledge about the behaviour of any single
electron, in any single atom, is infinite!
No it isn't. Is it that you are confused about wave-particle duality -or
perhaps you are asking meaningless questions which cannot be answered
because there is no information in their answers?
Does an electron exist?
Only when it's interacting with something.

Is it a physical entity?

Yes it has rest mass
Post by The_navigator©
If so, then it must occupy a position in space!
Yes, when measured.
Post by The_navigator©
Post by The_navigator©
Therefore, it will occupy an infinite number of positions in the next
second - because the next second contains an infinite number of points in
time.
After measurement you will have to remeasure it's position and at at
that moment it does not occupy an infinite numer of positions. Do you
see it now -that the wave function collapses on measurement means that
the information conetent is finite.

Cheers MC
Post by The_navigator©
Regards
Donal
Donal
2003-12-04 00:49:01 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
After measurement you will have to remeasure it's position and at at
that moment it does not occupy an infinite numer of positions. Do you
see it now -that the wave function collapses on measurement means that
the information conetent is finite.
I can see that you would understand that the information content would be
finite for any given measurement.

I was wondering about the number of potential measurements that could be
taken in a second.

I suspect that any given second can be broken down into an infinite number
of "sub-seconds", and therefore, there are an infinite number of different
predictions about the electron's position in any given second.

Take the number of seconds that have existed over the last 15 billion years,
and combine that figure with the number of electrons in the *known*
Universe, and then you try to quantify the information about the spatial
position of each electron -...

Do you still maintain that you have any serious amount of knowledge?

Regards

Donal

Donals Dilemma <>
2003-11-27 00:45:28 UTC
Post by Donals Dilema <>
Post by Ozzy's Oz Moh sis
about.
You?????
Sure, plenty....It's just that my list is much shorter than yours.
Interesting!!
I know nothing about an infinite number of subjects. How many things do
you know nothing about?
Less than you .

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
katysails
2003-11-25 03:38:28 UTC
More likely the German ability to produce large amounts of body hair. It
keeps them warm enough without knickers.

What are her armpits like?

Very crass question, there, Donal. I'm sure they have razors and Nair in Germany.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Donal
2003-11-25 14:38:46 UTC
"katysails" <***@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:bpuiu0$1nn2dj$***@ID-178897.news.uni-berlin.de...
More likely the German ability to produce large amounts of body hair. It
keeps them warm enough without knickers.

What are her armpits like?

Very crass question, there, Donal. I'm sure they have razors and Nair in
Germany.>>>>

Only the men use razors in Germany.

Regards

Donal
Scott Vernon
2003-11-25 19:30:43 UTC
what do the wimen use?
The_navigator©
2003-11-25 23:07:48 UTC
Strimmers.

Cheers MC
Post by Scott Vernon
what do the wimen use?
Ozzy's Oz Moh sis
2003-11-25 23:23:42 UTC
Post by The_navigator©
Strimmers.
You've been to Germany?

Regards

Donal
The_navigator©
2003-11-25 23:24:44 UTC
Ya at 300 kmph!

Cheers MC
Post by Ozzy's Oz Moh sis
Post by The_navigator©
Strimmers.
You've been to Germany?
Regards
Donal
katysails
2003-11-24 01:47:37 UTC
Knickers and Underpants are two completely different things.
\
Knickers are underpants...underpants are knickers....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-23 03:44:24 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......
Oh Noooooo!
Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??
You don't wear knickers in the UK?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
The_navigator©

Donal
2003-11-23 23:27:02 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......
Oh Noooooo!
Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??
You don't wear knickers in the UK?
I don't wear knickers anywhere. Knickers, like pantyhose, are only worn by
women in the northern hemisphere. Real men wear underpants. I'm beginning
to get very worried about Aussie men. Do you also wear bras?

Regards

Donal
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-24 00:11:01 UTC
Post by Donal
. Do you also wear bras?
You're a very strange person Donal.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Donal
2003-11-24 00:52:10 UTC
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
. Do you also wear bras?
You're a very strange person Donal.
Hey?? *I* don't wear pantyhose! ......... or sport a moustache!

Regards

Donal
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-24 01:29:47 UTC
Post by Donal
Post by Capetanios Oz <>
Post by Donal
. Do you also wear bras?
You're a very strange person Donal.
Hey?? *I* don't wear pantyhose! ......... or sport a moustache!
So what? I do....and I drive a Ferrari...when it's not raining.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 00:26:06 UTC
Post by Donal
Tomorrow morning you will get your come-uppance!
Hey Donal, I'll be here with a bunch of mates watching it on the box.
BBQ's under cover in the courtyard and the lamb's in the marinade.
Coopers, Crownies and Hahn on ice....should be a great night.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Brian
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 02:48:51 UTC
Post by Brian
I'm rooting for the Brits! Normally I would pull for the aussies. What ever
happened to common courtesy being a good sport!
Common courtesy.....THIS IS WAR!!!!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Jonathan Ganz
Capetanios Oz <>
2003-11-22 19:31:02 UTC
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:08:51 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
Post by Jonathan Ganz
Wait, wait... did you find evidence of WMD??
Evidence?
Who needs that?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

***@aemail4u.com
Jonathan Ganz
2003-11-23 07:48:13 UTC
I do as an American. And, if that f*cking slimeball Bushy doesn't
produce any, he'll be out on his ass like his father.

Oh, we're talking sports... sorry.