"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq" "Give us your faggots, syphilis, AIDS and HIV, we'll marry them" "Give us your faggots, syphilis, AIDS and HIV, we'll marry them"
haha
2015-05-27 20:05:22 UTC
Warren's desperate attempts to get a woman
OMG! I sure hope you girls are worth all the time and
trouble. LOL. I think I'll rent a mini-van here to go back
and forth to the airport because my van is chock full of
bicycles and bicycle stuff. I use it sort of as a rolling
garage for racing and training. It's got two bikes, about
20 spare tires, tire pumps, a couple sets of extra wheels,
riding kit (clothes) several pairs of riding shoes, running
shoes, too, lots of spare parts, helmets, water. etc. etc.
There isn't enough room for two girls and their luggage.
haha
Bill
2015-05-27 20:08:05 UTC
Warren's desperate attempts to get a woman
OMG! I sure hope you girls are worth all the time and
trouble. LOL. I think I'll rent a mini-van here to go back
and forth to the airport because my van is chock full of
bicycles and bicycle stuff. I use it sort of as a rolling
garage for racing and training. It's got two bikes, about
20 spare tires, tire pumps, a couple sets of extra wheels,
riding kit (clothes) several pairs of riding shoes, running
shoes, too, lots of spare parts, helmets, water. etc. etc.
There isn't enough room for two girls and their luggage.
Damn, that was lame.
haha
Indeed.